Thursday, April 4, 2013

Disney Movies

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a great passion in life: Disney films. Much to the chagrin of many people, I not only own tons of VHS disney movies, but tons of cassettes with songs on them.It doesn't matter that I am 25, I love popping these movies into my old school vcr before I go to bed.

Last night I was spending a bit of time on facebook when I dsocvered Paper Man. I know that many have already seen this amazing gem, but it was the first time for me. After watching it I was in such a good mood.

I loved the girls outfit in it. If I were a cartoon character I would have clothes like her.

My favorite disney princess is belle because she is a bit geeky and she likes to read just like I do. I always dreamed that I could have a library like the one that is in Beauty and the Beast. Okay, so maybe I would also like the prince, but the library really is the most important thing. Now I think I will have to go watch a few disney movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment